Fluke-Solve effectively treats tapeworms as well as skin and gill flukes from your goldfish and koi, without affecting the bacterial filters or plants. Fluke-Solve is effective at temperatures from 3C, and UV can be left on during treatment.
• Easy to use – dissolves readily without having to use boiling water or solvents
• Safe for the fish and for other creatures in the pond or aquarium
• Science based data to confirm the efficacy of the medication.
• Contains 50% pure praziquantel
Comes in three sizes
• 10g which is sufficient for 2,500 litres (550 gallons)
• 50g which is suffient to treat 12,500 litres (2750 gallons)
• 100g which is sufficient for 25,000 litres (5500 gallons)
Fluke-Solve is manufactured to the highest European Pharmaceutical standard under a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Licence. Fluke-Solve was developed by Fish Treatment, a trusted company we have worked closely with for many years.