Fluke-Solve eliminates flukes and tapeworms
Fluke-Solve® contains 50% praziquantel, and its unique rapidly dissolving formulation means you can see it dispersing through the water as soon as you add it to your pond or tank. It successfully treats skin and gill flukes (Monogenean species), eye flukes (Diplostomum species) and intestinal tapeworms, even by immersion, and can be used in a wide range of fish including Koi Carp and Goldfish.
It is suitable for both freshwater and marine systems, including in the presence of salt when added as a therapeutic, and is even effective from 3°C. Fluke-Solve® is safe with biofilters and plants, as well as shrimp, snails and frogs, and can even be used to treat parasites on shrimp.
Flukes belong to the group of parasites known as Monogean trematodes. The most common kind affecting pet fish are the Dactylogyrus and Gyrodactylus species. Cestodes or tapeworms are internal parasites which affect a wide variety of fish species including Koi Carp, as well as aquarium fish such as discus.
• Easy to use – dissolves readily without having to use boiling water or solvents
• Safe for the fish and for other pond life & plants
• Contains 50% pure praziquantel
Comes in three sizes
• 10g which is sufficient for 2,500 litres (550 gallons)
• 50g which is suffient to treat 12,500 litres (2,750 gallons)
• 100g which is sufficient for 25,000 litres (5,500 gallons)
Fluke-Solve® is a licensed veterinary medicines under the ESPA Scheme.